Investor Relations Manager
We’re looking for an Investor Relations Manager to lead and support our investor operations, being the face and first point of contact of new investors on the platform.
Help build the infrastructure for HoneyBricks investor relations function and effectively run a marketing campaigns for individual deals
- Assist in determining the target investor cohorts for each campaign and in customizing strategy and communications for each
- Track opportunities and ensure next steps are identified and assigned
- Work with Marketing, Operations, and the deal team to optimize success
- Organize, record and distribute deal webinars
- Manage deal-related email and call scheduling processes
Support leadership team on ongoing initiatives and special projects
- Partner with other teams to develop and manage HubSpot reports and analytics
- Assist in preparation and enhancement of weekly and monthly reports
- Develop and distribute periodic financial reports (quarterly, annually) to investors
Collaborate with both internal team and investors
- Organize events such as annual general meetings (AGMs), investor roadshows, or conference calls.
- Collaborate with internal teams including Investor Relations, Product, Engineering, Sales and Operations
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Real Estate, Finance, or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience and/or demonstrated interest in Investor Relations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Commercial Real Estate, Private Equity, Financial Services, or Capital Markets
- Analytical mindset and ability to identify data gaps to ensure we’re using the right data to craft our sales strategies and campaigns
- A deep understanding of securities law and financial markets.
- Experience with IR-specific software or CRM systems, beyond Excel/HubSpot, could be useful.
- Ability to deliver clear, impactful presentations to a variety of audiences, including investors and executives.
- Being able to negotiate under pressure and ensure the best outcomes for the company.